Health Care Is A Human Right
Ways you can help People’s Health Clinic flourish:
We need medical and non-medical volunteers each month for clinic events.
Currently, we need:
- Donation solicitation, organization, and tracking
- Volunteer Recruiter (help seek volunteers)
- Grant Writing/Fundraiser (event planning, etc)
2. Medicine Making
We accept quality donations of herbal medicine (we have a wishlist that is ever-evolving so please check-in) and make medicine together with herbs that are donated to us; ask how you can help with medicine making work parties or let us know if you’d like to host one!
3. Marketing & Street Outreach
Help spread the word about us to people who can benefit from our services. We also need help reaching out to organizations who may send clients our way and also reaching people on the streets or in shelters who may benefit.
4. Fundraising and Donation Solicitation
Help sustain our constant need for resources. We need money and supplements. Money pays our bills and we also use funds to purchase what supplies we cannot get donated. We seek donations for our nutritional supplements and medical supplies and need ongoing help procuring these donations.
5. Donate Directly
Using PayPal (our address is [email protected].
Writing us a check!
All monetary donations are tax-deductible!
6. Supplements & supplies we always need
Ask for more current needs in addition to this as these change:
- Magnesium glycinate or citrate
- multivitamins (with and without iron)
- B complex
- Vitamin D3
- high quality, shelf-stable probiotics
- Topical arnica cream
- Healing Salves and ointments
Items we often need:
- Clear packing tape
- Gallon Ziploc baggies (small and large)
- teaballs or bags for our patients to brew our medicinal teas
People helping other people become healthy regardless of status, race, gender or sexual orientation.
Ready to help your community?
Contact us at: [email protected] or attend one of our free health clinics.